For more information about this job please contact:
Internal Sales Executive - £22,000 - £25,000
Based in Huntingdon
How would you like to work for an innovative, high quality online security supplier?
You will be working within a sales office environment, alongside a technical team and responsible for the growth of the trade and retail customer accounts. An excellent telephone manner with the ability to prioritise and liaise with customers on all levels is a must.
Key details –
- Hours 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- Free Parking
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Annual Salary review
- Social events – BBQ’s, Xmas parties etc.
- Effectively dealing with sales enquires and establishing customer requirements
- Identifying and sourcing new potential trade accounts
- Making outbound calls to potential new customers and establishing relationships
- Producing quotations and ensuring all relevant information is included
- Maintaining CRM database
- Processing on-line and over the phone payments and orders
- Maintaining, developing and building long-term relationships with trade customers
- Monitoring trade income, working to targets and consistently generating new ideas
- Liaising with the Technical Team on product updates and new technologies/products
- Assisting with and attending Product Exhibitions throughout the UK
- Previous experience of working as part of a team
- Customer facing role, including customer service or internal sales
- Use of in-house bespoke system and Microsoft Office
- Effective team member with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong verbal and written communication
If you would like to know more or apply now, please give Rachel a call on 01480 277997 or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org!
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business. Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.