For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a self-motivated and energetic individual?
Do you have an hard-working and sales oriented work ethic?
One of my clients within the transport and logistics industry have an outstanding opportunity for an individual to join an established yet progressive and forward thinking business.
- Maximises the potential of new and existing clients.
- Builds strong personal relationships with new and existing clients
- Negotiates with clients and suppliers.
- Submits quotations and then through primarily verbal communication converts to a live job.
- Talking clients through new processes required because of Brexit.
- Account management.
- Attends and participates in Sales meetings
The ideal candidate:
- A sales orientation
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Be able to communicate in a clear and confident manner.
- Strong Administration skills
- IT literate and numerate.
- A desire to succeed.
- Experience of working for a transport/logistics company would be a considerable
- Presentable, energetic and enthusiastic
- Methodical and very well organised
- 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
- 22 Days Holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Basic Salary up to £25k
- Opportunity to earn monthly commission
- Great team enviroment
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley - Hayley.Whitmarsh@oa-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.