For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a personable individual who enjoys working in a close working enviroment?
Do you enjoy speaking to customers on a daily basis?
Can you say you are supportive and have a 'team player' attitude?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you! Our successful client based in Hertford are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Executive to join their exciting and growing team!
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch
- Monthly bonus / Commission
- 24 Days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Deal with incoming enquiries within a specified time frame, calculate the price and apply any discounts applicable to the customer, configure the quotation on Navision and email to the customer.
- Working closely with the external sales teams on a daily basis ensuring quotes & orders
- Process orders, checking stock & available fabrication resource.
- Liaising with the customer to agree a delivery date.
- Update Salesforce with ongoing information about quotes/orders/information as necessary.
- To undertake training with the end result of having the ability to understand applications and belt specification & feel comfortable to offer these to the customer.
- To take orders/enquires for the site teams to attend customers’ sites, gathering the relevant health & safety information required to ensure that fitting job is safely completed.
- To deal with any customer complaints, investigate where necessary and ensure that a satisfactory conclusion is achieved.
- Be able to process export orders for bespoke Uk produced martial going to both customer abroad & other Ab locations, following the procedure.
- Carrying out other duties that may reasonably be required
- Previous experience of providing first-class, proactive customer service
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good understanding of various IT packages
- Ability to communicate within a team.
- The desire to build strong working relationships with both customers and colleagues.
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility in your approach to day-to-day tasks.
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley - Hayley.Whitmarsh@oa-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.