For more information about this job please contact:
Internal Sales Engineer
Our client is one of the UK and Ireland’s longest established Manufacturers and Suppliers of Pressure, Temperature and Flow Instrumentation.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Internal Sales Engineer to join our sales and support team in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire.
Contract Type: Permanent
The sales and support team are responsible for:
- Incoming sales enquiries
- Customer support and assistance
- Lead follow up and qualifying
- Occasional customer visits
- General team duties related to a technical sales/support office
You will join our dedicated team providing first class customer service and will support our field sales team.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
Our successful candidate should be educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in an engineering related discipline. Knowledge in an appropriate engineering (particularly HVAC) industry would be advantageous. Experience in sales or customer support of a technical nature would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent commercial understanding;
- Excellent phone communication;
- Excellent IT knowledge (Microsoft® Office, CRM, etc.);
- Positive technical sales approach;
- Dedicated team player striving for continuous improvement.
In the role your daily work includes:
- Sales lead handling and qualification
General assistance activities:
- Monthly reporting
- General office duties as part of a team
- Liaison with colleagues
- Sales meeting support
- On-site parking
- NVQ level 3 in engineering: 3 years (Required)
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.