For more information about this job please contact:
Have you got experience in working with sales, making outbound calls?
Do you enjoy working in a team environment and working directly with customers?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for an Internal Sales role in St Neots to start immediately. It is a temp - perm position.
You would be responsible for converting sales opportunities to grow existing customer revenue, process orders and manage customer accounts to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
The role also provides support to the external sales team by responding to new opportunities and co-ordinating with the external team.
- Progressing existing customer opportunities through the sales cycle to increase existing customer revenue.
- Processing customer's sales orders in a timely, accurate and consistent manner following company procedures.
- Answering the telephones.
- Calling and maintaining relationships with new and exsisting customers.
- Sending out samples when requested.
- Provide customer feedback to line manager and external team to help spot areas for improvement.
- Completing customer requests for information, questionaires etc.
- Co-ordinating new enquiries and preparing them for the sales team.
- Monitor all sales enquiries channels and co-ordinate initial response and the appropriate follow up.
- Work to company policies and procedures.
You must have:
- Maths GCSE at C or above.
- English GCSE at C or above.
The days are hours are Mon - Fri 8:45am until 5pm.
The salary is 19-21K per annum.
If you are interested in this role please apply or call Deborah on 01480 277 997 or email your CV to StNeots@OA-uk.co.uk