For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced Internal Sales Advisor / Order Processor looking to join a business who has a very lovely team of employees?
Are you keen to grow and progress within your career and have a consistent supportive network around you?
- On-site, free parking
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Extra day annual leave per years’ service
- Pension scheme
- Being a part of an amazing & successful company!
- Answer telephone enquiries from customers and re-direct as appropriate
- Process orders and raise quotations, delivery notes, invoices and statements
- Prepare export documentation as required
- Maintain the customer sales database
- Maintain credit accounts and participate in the credit control process, including booking receipts onto the system, chasing overdue accounts and debtor management
- Maintain the card payment process
- Liaise with production planning regarding stock levels and delivery schedules
- Analyse stock levels monthly and annually
- Receive, log and monitor product repairs, including liaising with the factory and the customer
- Coordinate existing UK & Export carriers
- Analyse and report on sales statistics as required
- Prepare and send information requested by customers, including technical data, product information sheets, catalogues, price lists and other related sales literature
- Undertake mailing shots and other marketing activities as required
- Undertake general office administration as required by the Marketing Director
- Understand and comply with the Company Environmental Policy and to promote energy saving practices with the intention of reducing our carbon footprint
- Understand health and safety responsibilities both as an individual and for the position appointed and work within the rules given in the Company H&S Policy Document
The ideal candidate:
- Proven Sales Admin/Coordinator experience within a similar role
- Organised, able to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Experience having used an ERR system or SAP/SAGE is desirable
- Confident via telephone and email to liaise with customers and internal employees
- Able to work under pressure within the busier time periods!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website