Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Account Manager to join our well established client based in Hatfield.
Purpose of Role:
Manage a database of customers to increase their spend through business development, key account management & prospecting new clients.
(80% Account Management / 20% New Business)
- Increase the number of trading customers
- Increase customer spending frequency
- Have regular contact with customers
- Sell the full product range & try to upsell wherever possible
- Prospect new clients through warm / cold calling
- Work closely with the external account manager to develop business
- Ensure the customer database is maintained and accurate
- Process customer quotes
- Assist with customer orders & deliveries
- Manage customer queries
Experience / Skills required:
- Proven sales experience is essential (preferably telephone sales)
- Sales administration & customer service background
- Confident communication skills
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Ability to use own initiative
- Positive work approach
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.