For more information about this job please contact:
Internal Account Manager
Permanent - Full time
Are you target driven? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? This could be role for you!
Our client is looking for someone who is sales focused to maximise business potential and seek new business opportunities. Developing and maintaining key relationships is important in the this role so strong customer service is a must!
- Proactively seek new opportunities and build a rapport with the customers to full understand their requirements
- Provide quotations. Ensure they are accurate and reliable to match price and delivery requests
- Ensure all targets and deadline are met, provided by the office manager
- Be a main point of contact internally between the sales team
- Use I.T. packages such as Navision and ensure all data is inputted accurately
- Always keep customer fully informed and up to date with their sales process
- Meet customers requirements with timescales for delivery specifications
- Ensure all payments are collected and verified accurately
- Any other ad-hoc duties set by the office manager
- Must have excel skills (Intermediate desirable)
- Have analytical skills
- Be a team player
- Be customer focused
- Have strong interpersonal skills
If this role is of interest please contact Natasha on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.