For more information about this job please contact:
Insurance Sales Advisor - £19,000 - £21,000 per annum plus benefits
Based in Huntingdon
How would you like to work for the UK's largest insurance brokers?
Our client has been established for over 30 years, with a view to providing a high quality, good value insurance service to local people across the country through independently franchised broking businesses. You will be providing a professional, prompt and efficient Insurance Broking service to Clients and Insurers.
Key details –
- 9am-5:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Free Parking
- Full Training
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Social events
- Provide quotations on all product lines ensuring suitability with customer’s demands and needs
- Invite renewal on the best terms for the client re-broking as appropriate
- Renew/replace policies issuing appropriate documentation
- Lapse policies as appropriate
- Provide advice to clients on available payment methods
- Process payments
- Set up finance agreements as required
- Issue letters to clients/Insurers as appropriate
- Deal with complaints efficiently and compliantly
- Daily banking (including day end report)
- A collaborative and innovative approach to working
- Act with integrity at all times when working with stakeholders
- Proficiency in customer care and sales
- Knowledge of both Personal and Commercial lines products
- Knowledge of relevant FCA and other regulation
- Ability to assist in supervising/training other staff
If you would like to know more or apply now, please give Rachel a call on 01480 277997 or email Rachel.email@example.com!
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business. Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction