For more information about this job please contact:
Installation Technician required to join a busy, diverse, and successful family run business based in Royston, Hertfordshire. There could be an opportunity to take a lead and further responsibility!
Installation Technician Required
Job Type – Permanent Full time
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Working Hours: Standard hours of work are 08.00 till 17.00 Monday to Friday – 42.5 hours per week.
Installations will initially take place within an 80-mile radius of Royston, however, future expansion must be taken into consideration when applying for this role.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assemble and install a variety of different models of garden room to specification
- Follow instructions from the Production Manager
- Work with the internal teams, including Sales and Production, to collate information on each installation
- Working to Production Schedules and planning workflow accordingly
- Prepare and collate materials, as per each order, in readiness of installation
- Interpreting Technical plans/drawings
- Lift heavy loads
- Window and glass fitting – experience preferred, but not essential
- Conducting quality checks and reporting to senior staff where necessary
- Ordering Materials
- Stock Monitoring
Additional Personal requirements:
- Physically Fit
- Reliable and Personable and Organise
- Experience working with composite materials – preferred, not essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic PC skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and works well in team
- Flexible can-do attitude, willing to work additional hours at peak times if/when needed
- Full UK Diving license - essential
Whilst this is a team-based role, we are looking for individuals with the ability to use their own initiative and think on their feet. The successful application will be reliable, organised and highly personable.
If you are interested in the position can you please call the office on 01707 377088 and ask to speak to Sarah or alternatively apply direct with your CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website