Do you pride yourself in providing excellent customer service? Do you thrive in a proactive sales environment? Do you want to achieve targets for yourself and your team?
If the answer is yes, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a permanent Inside Sales Representative for our well established Construction client based in Hitchin.
In this role you will be the key contact for customers, delivering an excellent level of service each time.
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Accurately process customer orders and quotations
- Generate leads and proactively call clients to follow up quotations
- Dealing with customer enquiries / complaints
- Advising products to meet customers needs
- Ensure customers are kept up to date in regards to their delivery's
- Prepare export documents
- Liaise with other internal departments - e.g. transport and external sales
- Excellent ability in handling customers
- Can communicate with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of IT applications - Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in this role, please call us on 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.