For more information about this job please contact:
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 (Depending on experience) Hours: 8:30 – 17:00 (15:45 on Fridays)
Do you like the idea of working in a busy and pro-active environment? Would you like to finish early on a Friday? If so, keep reading…!
What’s in it for you?
- Early finish on a Friday
- Local transport links
- Plenty of room to progress and grow
- FREE FOOD – Constant Supply of sweet treats!
We are currently representing a well-established business based in Hitchin. Our client is looking for a strong administrator with a forward thinking attitude. Experience in a similar role would be preferable however if you show the enthusiasm to progress and learn we will still consider you.
‘For the right person there is real potential to grow’ – The hiring manager
This role is to start immediately on a temporary basis, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with key accounts, building relationships and promoting the brand
- Being the key contact for customers in your area regarding orders
- Building relationships to generate repeat business
- Order Processing using an in-house database (training will be provided)
- Work to achieve KPI’s set for both the individual and department, including time taken deliver quotation, and process orders et
- Advises/suggests best product application to meet customer needs
- Ensures compliance to Government Export Laws
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- IT Literacy
If you’re interested we’d love to hear from you. Please call Freya on 01707 377 088 or apply online!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website