For more information about this job please contact:
- Do you enjoy sales?
- Have you got experience in purchasing?
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to report daily to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The role will include -
- Complete an extensive hands-on training program.
- Focus on career growth and personal development.
- Respond to inbound sales calls from our established customer base for product and pricing information, order status, or delivery confirmation.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery; working closely with the machine shop and other facilities to manufacture and expedite orders.
- Enter orders and quotes and perform quote follow-ups in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Salaried, non-commission position with full benefits and an excellent company plan.
You will need –
- 1-2 years sales/customer service experience is preferred
- Mechanical aptitude or technical inclination required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team approach to achieving high performance
- Self-management with the drive to succeed and achieve goals
- Independent ability to evaluate situations, solve problems, and make decisions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Recognition and ability to effect change and contribute to the organization's goals
- Computer proficiency and organizational skills
- Energetic and positive with a willingness to grow skill set
If this sounds like a role you’d see yourself in , please get in contact with Fran today on 01234 347069!!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.