Inbound Sales Executive - Technical
Do you enjoy having sales targets and KPI’s to meet?
Do you have a technical background selling hardware?
Do you want to earn commission? If YES this job may well be for you!
Our client is one of the most recognised, successful and trusted providers of software solutions in the Education marketplace!
We are looking for individuals with a proven track record of inside sales delivery to help our expansion in the state schools market. Our uncapped earnings and generous basic salary reflects our commitment to recruiting a winning team.
Benefits include Free onsite parking, Competitive salary and uncapped commission and great in-house training!
Key Role Responsibilities
- Proactively seek sales target delivery within defined customer base
- Driving and maintaining a healthy and accurate pipeline (minimum x3 of target)
- Working directly with the field sales teams within defined geographical territories to understand the opportunities available and with the expectation of conducting full research on market trends and customer history
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that track progress to plan
- Working closely with the field sales and marketing teams to ensure you are aware of the localised sales activity and outbound marketing activities calendar to convert
- You will ideally need a technical background selling hardware but isn’t essential as training will be provided.
These jobs don’t stay around long, so please get in touch today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.