Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Welwyn Garden City for an administrator. This is an immediate start position and we are looking for somebody on a temp to permanent basis.
- £9.00 - £9.50 per hour depending on experience
- Immediate Start
- Full time hours
- Communicating the purchase and sales orders details with the manager and warehouse team.
- Planning work schedules and timetables
- Taking regular updates about purchase and sales orders
- Maintaining detailed records of all purchase and sales order reports
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all company support departments
- Handling company phone calls and transferring to the relevant department
- Other ad-hoc duties that may arise
- Recent administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self?motivated, dynamic and confident, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Detailed, organized and results?oriented
- Competence in Microsoft Office suite – as a minimum - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Being flexible and able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
We look forward to receiving your application!!!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business