For more information about this job please contact:
An exciting opportunity for a HR & Recruitment Coordinator to join my client on a temporary basis.
Hours: Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
delivering a wide range of utility contracting services across London and the South East,
As part of a small team, the HR Coordinator will report to the HR Business Partner and is integral to the overall end to end HR service.
The main duties and responsibilities of the HR coordinator are as follows:
- Support the ongoing HR processes of induction, training, development and assessment across the employee life cycle.
- Support and monitor compliance with all HR policies and procedures, ensuring they are up to date at all times.
- Sourcing candidates, inputting on the system and liaising with payroll.
- Absence management reports and reviews
- Processing leavers on system
- Tenancy & Employment references
- Administering changes to terms & Conditons
The successful candidate will have experience working in a busy HR team and be process driven, accurate and meticulous in their approach.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact Harriet at the OA Barnet Office. Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website