Osborne Appointments have a new and exciting opportunity for a HR professional to join a prestigious company in Borehamwood.
Hours – Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Salary - £27,000 - £32,000 per annum
Company Overview – This Company specialise in high end teas, coffees, ingredients and confectionary. They also supply hand crafted silverware and gold and silver coins. This is a very high end company who are looking for a professional individual to join them as a HR Partner.
The Individual - The candidate will need to be able to work on their own initiative and be able to build solid working relationships. Ideally hold a CIPD qualification in HR and be enthusiastic and passionate about all things HR. The individual must have the ability to work independently and have fantastic motivational skills.
The Role - HR Partner
HR Policies and Procedures
- Own the HR processes and policies of the Company
- Regularly update from government sites and latest legislation
- Conduct and facilitate all HR action like Performance Management, Disciplinary and Grievances
- Compiling Job Descriptions, Advertising, and managing interview process
- Liaising with the recruiters, Shortlisting CVs
- Drafting Offer letters, Employment contracts and managing the On-boarding process
- Facilitate the On Boarding Process laid down, assist Managers for their part.
- Add to People HR.
- Facilitate the orientation programme set up for new starters.
- Execute the Off Boarding Process laid down, assist Managers to fulfil their part.
- Deactivate from the People HR.
- Exit Interviews .
HR systems. (i.e Finger scanner machines, People HR platform, Rota Cloud)
- Maintain and update data as and when there is a change.
- Build queries to obtain information which are needed for Line Managers.
- Trouble shooting system errors with People HR, Rota cloud and Idency.
Personal Information and data Management
- Collect, file and maintain the personal information and employment information for all personnel
- Send the monthly payroll updates excel sheet which includes information of the new joiners, leavers and salary changes.
- Sends the supporting documents to payroll.
- SSP/SMP documents if there is any.
- Support payroll with missing weekly rotas
- Adding and deleting members from the Royal London system.
- Ensuring Payroll updates the monthly contribution on the system.
Performance management & Management Review
- Collecting the completed and sign off review documents and consolidating the information.
Monthly HR Report to management
- Compile and circulate the HR Report on a monthly basis
General additional tasks
- Maintaining Personal files and Exit files
- Maintaining employee information documents (i.e List of employees with Company mobile phones, list of employees with Company emails, etc.)
- Answering to general queries about leave, HR system etc.
- Health & Safety Policy and execution
- Upload employee documents to the system
- Consolidations of the mid year review
- Mid year reviews and final performance reviews
- Assist the HR Manager on any other selected tasks as required
If you have the experience, skills and determination to qualify you for this role and you are looking for an exciting new challenge to see you into the New Year and beyond then please apply today!!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.