For more information about this job please contact:
Is 2022 the year that you would like a new career?
Would you like to join a fast paced business in Finchley who require a HR Officer to start within a new role ASAP?
Are you available immediately & have previous experience within a similar position?
If yes then please apply today! This role will not be around for long and we are looking to speak to candidates by close of business tomorrow with the view to start next week.
- 9am until 5:30pm Office Based
- Monday to Friday
- Great Working environment where team work is at the heart of the business
This role will start off on a temporary on-going basis however if you get on well the client will look to retain you as a permanent member of staff!
- Co-Ordinate Recruitment throughout the business
- Develop & Implement HR policies and procedures
- Provide information & reports on data
- Support within the HR team
- Point of contact for existing and new employees who may be joining the company
- Create & Update New Job Descriptions
- General HR Duties
- Liaising with the finance team r.e. pensions & benefits
- Be involved within the welfare and health & safety within the business
- Support you Directors within the business
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website