For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a growing organisation based in Highams Park in the recruitment for HR/Office Manager. The ideal candidate will have CIPD Level 5, be organised, proactive & approachable!
Key Details about the role;
Highams Park – local to the train station
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
Starting ASAP – interviews being held next week
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Be the main point of contact within HR
- Manage all aspects of the HR within the business
- Be responsible for the recruitment within the business
- Assist & advise on concerns or problems raised by other colleagues
- Prepare & Propose training and development with line managers
- Deliver training, inductions etc.
- Manage exit interviews for leavers within the business
- Create & issue contracts as/when required
- Monitor & review all company policies & procedures
- To manage the 360 recruitment for all vacant roles
- Check payroll on a weekly & monthly basis
- Keeping employee records up to date
- Administration support for board meetings
- Manage the office cleaning
- General ad-hoc duties
- Strong Word and Excel knowledge
- Previous experience within a HR Manager role & CIPD Level 5 preferred
- Able to work to deadlines
- Organised and methodical
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.