For more information about this job please contact:
HR MANAGER – 3 MONTH CONTRACT – Circa £35,000
• Fancy using your HR skills for an interim contract for a company that could do with your expertise?
• Free parking onsite, so location is not an issue and nor is the cost of parking!
• Commitment of a 3 month contract but who knows what will happen
Abit about the company:-
A leading manufacturing organisation that has been established in their unique industry.
Onto the vacancy:-
Due to workload our client is looking for someone that they can rely on to give them some of their duties to carry out within the HR field, after all there are only so many hours in the day! So, if you fancy using your HR skills with a variety of duties please read on
On a daily basis you will be involved in the following duties:-
• Generalist HR duties
• Liaise with Head of HR to ensure all deadlines are met
• Recruitment – internal/external and yes that may include using us!
• Experience or dealing with the redundancy process
• If required being involved in disciplinary actions
• Bringing any ideas to assist with Employee Engagement and any other actions required
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently whilst contributing to the success of an organisation
• Ideally HR Management experience and qualified but flexible on background
Apply with your cv immediately, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mandy Hayers/ Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business