For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a HR Leader looking for a challenging opportunity, in a successful business? Is it your style to deliver results by leading from the front with a hands-on, practical approach? Do you inspire and motivate those around you, with your boundless energy and enthusiasm? If all your answers are yes, this could be the role for you!
We are currently looking for a People Business Partner to join the our client within Bedfordshire at their state of the art Distribution Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion for people, to contribute to the development and delivery of our HR strategy in an expanding team.
Reporting to the DC Head of HR, this role will partner the General Manager, work closely with the DC management team and manage a team of HR Advisors. As People Business Partner, you will provide strategic advice, develop proactive people plans, support with succession planning, drive the colleague engagement and retention strategies.
If you are excited at the thought of a challenging role, in a fast paced environment, where you have the opportunity to inspire a team to add value every day, we want to hear from you!
As our People Business Partner you will:
- Drive the people agenda and influence a positive culture across the whole Bedford team
- Manage high volume recruitment and induction
- Manage the end to end employee cycle
- Take ownership for colleague engagement & implement solutions to reduce labour turnover
- Coach and develop the DC management team to be successful leaders
- Assist with succession planning and performance/development management
- Motivate a HR team of advisors to work hard, whilst having fun!
The Skills/Experience required are:
- Senior HR experience in a fast paced business, ideally DC/Warehouse/Logistics
- Proven track record of successfully managing large scale recruitment
- Demonstrate an up to date knowledge of employment law
- Excellent understanding across all employee relations disciplines
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- An inspirational leader and coach
- Proactive team player who strives for continuous improvement
If you have this experience and you feel this role is for you, please apply today or for more info message Nicola on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.