For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced Administrator, looking to get stuck into a varied and challenging role?
Do you have experience in Fleet Administration, HR Administration or Operations Administration?
Would you like to join a fast-paced, family run business where your role really makes a difference throughout the business?
Our client is looking for an Operations & HR Administrator to join their team in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
The Main Duties outlined as follows:
- Ensuring vehicles are in place for new starters
- Booking short term hire vehicles
- Uploading relevant paperwork
- Liaising with insurers
- Approving vehicle related invoices
HR / Operations Administration:
- Add new starters
- Manage holiday requests & sickness
- Ensuring personnel details are updated
- Providing employment references
- Creating job descriptions
- Posting and reviewing response on Job Adverts
- Carrying out interviews - telephone and face to face
- Sending offer letters and contracts
- Setting up new starters, including uniform, company car, company phone, ID Card, and training
- Managing rotas for Engineers and Desk Staff
- Supporting with Payroll administration, including running reports and handling Payroll queries
- RAMS & Permits renewals
- Other duties as required
If you are confident, proactive, resilient, and ready to get stuck into a new challenge, please apply today. For further information, call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.