For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for a new HR Administration role? We are currently recruiting for a lovely client of ours based in Barnet. If yes, then please apply with your updated CV.
- up to £23,000 per annum
- Looking for someone ASAP – interviews being held early next week
- Looking for someone who had an enchanced DBS
The key responsibilities will be:
- Comfortable using Excel;
- General admin duties
- Report status of current contract processes to management and other colleagues;
- Liaise with the Finance team to raise invoices in respect of all payments
- Provide Management Reports as required to the CEO
- Assist with production of promotional and other materials;
- Regularly updating the website and ensuring that all information is up to date.
- Manage recruitment advertising as and when required;
Qualities and skills our client would like:
- Previous administration or HR experience
- High level of computer literacy and numeracy;
- Ability to work with attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies;
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and high level of reading and language comprehension;
- Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organisation
- Confident telephone manner;
- Can demonstrate an ability to multi-task
- Organised and effective and able to work in a creative and flexible manner
- Comfortable at the prospect of working in a small, busy and growing agency
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and expect staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for the successful applicants.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.