For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join our well established client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Job Type: Temporary
Purpose of Role:
To support the HR team with a range of administration duties.
- Provide support to manager with the HR policies and procedures
- Recruitment administration; create temporary worker packs, prepare offer / contract paperwork
- New joiner process; prepare induction packs, update new starter information, issue reference requests, pension auto-enrolment, add and remove employees from reward portal
- Benefit administration; pension statements, long service, medical etc.
- Respond to all external reference requests
- Annual checks and internal audits of right to work documents
- Day-to-day administration.
Experience / Skills required:
- HR administration background
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Professional communication skills
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Adaptable worker
- Team Player
To discuss this role in more detail, please call 01707 377 088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.