For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have experience in working in HR?
Are you keen to get back to work?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a HR Administrator to join a really great HR Department in St Neots on a fixed term contract for 6 months.
We are looking for a CIPD qualified individuals to work in an HR Shared Services Team.
You will work as part of a shared services function supporting the Human Resources and Learning and Development teams and you will work closely with, and be part of a dynamic team of HR Officers and Business Partners.
- Absence management
- New starter offer management
- Staff changes
- Post jobs
- Schedule interviews
- CIPD Level 3 or above
- Solid experience of working within an administrative or assistant role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of competency with MS Office packages, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies including; enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- O2 and Microsoft Office discounts for staff
If you are interested in this role, please apply or call Deborah on 01480 277997 or email your CV to StNeots@OA-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.