For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have experience in working in HR?
Are you keen to get back to work?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for an HR Assistant to join a really great HR Department in St Neots on a fixed term contract until Easter 2019.
We are looking for a CIPD qualified HR Advisors to work in an HR Shared Services Team.
You will work as part of a shared services function supporting the Human Resources and Learning and Development teams and you will work closely with, and be part of a dynamic team of HR Officers and Business Partners.
- Absence management
- New starter offer management
- Staff changes
- Post jobs
- Schedule interviews
CIPD Level 3 or above
Solid experience of working within an administrative or assistant role
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
High level of competency with MS Office packages, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies including; enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- O2 and Microsoft Office discounts for staff
If you are interested in this role, please apply or call Deborah on 01480 277997.