For more information about this job please contact:
HR ADMINISTRATOR - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - COMPETITIVE SALARY
- Do you want to work for a company surrounded by amazing views?
- Would you like to be appreciated and have the change to progress within a company?
- Do you want receive free parking, cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers and other incentive schemes?
With the company's focus being on providing excellent Customer Service to their clients, they also wants to ensure that all of their staff members are equally cared for. As such our client is looking to recruit an experienced HR Administrator, to join their growing HR Team.
- Assist HR Advisors by logging applications, scheduling interviews and submitting data for screening.
- Gather new hire paperwork to include offer letter, company policies and other related material
- Build knowledge of established company policies and procedures to support basic employee enquiries
- Assist senior colleagues with data searching within the HR systems to resolve enquiries.
- Previous HR Administration experience is essential
- CIPD Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent organisational & communicational skills
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8.00am - 6.00pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Cotter on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.