For more information about this job please contact:
If you're looking to further your career in HR then we have may have the perfect opportunity for you!
This opportunity has arisen within one of our lovely clients based in Enfield for a HR Administrator to join their team on a full time, contract basis (9 months) to cover maternity, however this could be extended!
Our client is on the hunt for someone who is super confident with great people and communication skills. You will have some knowledge or background/exposure in HR or have gained your CIPD qualification (this would just be a bonus!) This is a great step into the world of HR where you will gain invaluable HR experience, acting as the main point of contact for HR related queries within a busy, fast paced office.
Salary - up to £27,000 DOE
9 Month FTC
Location – Enfield
Hours – Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00 (potential flexibility with this)
- Assisting the line managers in the recruitment and selection process, including production of job specifications, application packs, arranging and facilitating interviews.
- Completing offer letters and contracts where needed.
- Adding/maintaining personnel records for new starters and leavers.
- Processing all administration activities in relation to all types of absence; and enter details from self-certificates or fit note forms on to HR system; notify payroll and employees of unpaid absence; completing return to work interviews and so forth.
- Providing advice on the sickness and other absence policies and processes
- Supporting line managers in any the disciplinary or grievance situations by offering
- 1st level advice (if possible), minute-taking and generating follow-up documentation.
- Monitoring completion and confirmation of probationary periods.
- Supporting the administration of reward and benefits schemes.
- Providing HR policy advice and support to line managers and employees, explaining procedures and policies in an understandable manner (these are all shared online).
- Maintaning accurate records by adding relevant info when needed (this includes scanning; filing)
- Productive and efficient with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to establish and maintain constructive working relationships at every level
- Able to demonstrate drive and ambition by working well on your own (i.e. self-motivated) and assiting in areas outside of your typical role when needed.
- Exposure to basic HR activities and use of systems either through studies or practical work experience (min. 6 – 12 months).
- Demonstrable organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- High level of attention to detail in order to prepare accurate documents.
- Comfortable dealing with highly confidential information - and maintaining confidentiality.
- Capable of acting as point of reference/contact for enquiries.
Our client are ranked #1 supplier in their industry!
If you are interested in applying for the position and would like to find out a bit more about what the company can offer then please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.