For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a HR Administrator to join one of our well established, busy & interesting clients based in Barnet.
This position is a fixed term contract for 3 months up until March 2019 – you must be committed to the full assignment.
Key details about this role:
- Salary of £23,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Hours of work – Monday to Friday (37.5 hours)
- Office Based
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain contract and subscription databases on Excel
- Reporting status of current contract processes to management and other colleagues
- Arrange for data reporting requirements under each contract to be fulfilled in a timely manner
- Provide administration to the process of contract and subscription renewal
- Liaise with Finance Team to raise invoices in respect of all payments under Service Level Agreement and subscription renewals
- Assist Finance Team with Credit Control
- Provide Management Reports to the CEO and Operations Director as required
- Provide administrative support to the outreach for new subscriptions and contracts with Regional Adoption Agencies and Local Authorities and respond to commissioning requests
- Take minutes of relevant internal meetings
- Manage recruitment advertising
- Administration of general personnel matters
- Provide administrative support for recruitment processes including arranging interviews, DBS checks and obtaining references
- Set up induction schedules
- Maintain and update HR database
- Maintenance of files including the upload of relevant data to CHARMS HR software
Skills and experience required:
- Understanding/previous experience of administering service contracts
- Understanding/previous experience of HR Administration/Recruitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Be able to prioritise workload within a busy environment
- Be well organised with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team
- Previous experience on CHARMS software – desirable
Please note that an enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.