Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join their client based in Hatfield.
Job Type: Temporary
Key Roles and Responsibilities;
- Responsible for incoming calls – screening and handling enquiries
- Prepare all employee HR induction packs
- Ensure induction packs are kept up to date and relevant
- Issue and respond to reference request
- Mass memos and internal communication
- Assist with department projects
- Add new starters to the HR system
Skills / Experience required;
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us on 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.