For more information about this job please contact:
Full Time - Permanent
We are looking for strong customer service candidates to join the helpdesk team. You will be providing remote support services to clients. Out of hours and weekend work is included in this role to provide on call support however, you will be able to work from home.
- Assess all calls received from customers and ensure they are logged.
- Dependant on the call redirect the call to relevant department within the business
- Plan and prioritise workload to achieve business aims whilst considering customers
- Keep on top of statistic reports and KPI's set by the business.
- Ensure all administrative requirements are met to the highest standards
- Establish effective relationships both in-house and externally
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Make the service manager aware of issues and customer complaints
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by senior management
- Work to SLA'S
- Must be flexible and able to work out of hours and weekends
- Strong Customer service skills
- Be Analytical
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have strong organisational skills
- Have some geographical knowledge
- Basic MS Office knowledge
If this role is of interest please contact Natasha on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.