For more information about this job please contact:
Full Time - Permanent
We are looking for strong customer service candidates to join the helpdesk team. You will be providing remote support services to clients. Out of hours and weekend work is included in this role to provide on call support however, you will be able to work from home.
- Assess all calls received from customers and ensure they are logged.
- Dependant on the call redirect the call to relevant department within the business
- Plan and prioritise workload to achieve business aims whilst considering customers
- Keep on top of statistic reports and KPI's set by the business.
- Ensure all administrative requirements are met to the highest standards
- Establish effective relationships both in-house and externally
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Make the service manager aware of issues and customer complaints
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by senior management
- Work to SLA'S
- Must be flexible and able to work out of hours and weekends
- Strong Customer service skills
- Be Analytical
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have strong organisational skills
- Have some geographical knowledge
- Basic MS Office knowledge
If this role is of interest please contact Natasha on 01908 921090