For more information about this job please contact:
GROUP HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGER - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - £40,000 - £43,000
- Do want to work for a company that is committed to their client's satisfaction?
- Would you like to work for a company that retains and develops all employees?
- Do you want with a company that works towards protecting the environment and prevent pollution?
With the company supplying products to large automotive clients, they have attributed their success to developing true and lasting partnerships with everyone they work with..
Due to continued growth our client is looking to recruit an experienced Group Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join their growing team.
- Preparing Health, Safety & Environmental strategies; develop and implementing appropriate policy and ensuring adherence.
- Outlining safe operational procedures, which identify all relevant hazards and accurately assess risks.
- Conduct risk assessments and advise on risk reduction
- Making changes / improvements to working practices that are safe and comply with legislation
- Carry out HSE inductions for new employees
- Investigate incidents / accidents
- Manage hazardous substances and the disposal of chemicals.
- Assist with external audits, and help to resolve non conformities
- Previous Health, Safety & Environmental experience is essential
- Level 3 qualification in Health, Safety & Environmental
- Level 5/6 diploma (or working towards) in H&S is desirable
- Member of IOSH/IIRSM
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Cotter on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.