£15.00 - £18.00 per hour - 25 HOURS PER WEEK
Are you an analytical and thorough candidate with a background in health and safety? Would you like flexible part-time hours to fit a busy schedule? If so, we may have the job for you…!
- A well-established company
- Excellent salary
- 12 month contract
- Lovely modern offices – On site parking and canteen
- Flexible work schedule
- Maintaining the database – updating and amending regularly to fall in line with regulations
- Assisting in the implementation of procedures to adhere to the EH&S Standards
- Overseeing and assisting with risk assessments
- Maintaining the accident management system
- Assisting with site inspections, self-assessments and audit activities
- Assist in incident investigation
- Maintain the register of first aiders and ensure that training is carried out as required
- Other general ad-hoc tasks that may arise
Please call Lucy on 01707 377 088!!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction. Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
TAGS: Administrator Admin Health and Safety Facilities Compliance