For more information about this job please contact:
Head of HR
An amazing opportunity has arisen for one of our clients based in Watford for a Head of People to join their growing business to push their business strategy forward. For this role, you will have to be willing to really roll you sleeves up and get involved not only with the strategic part of the role but also the operational side to push the business forward.
You will be directly managing two HR Business Partners and one HR Admistrator.
Salary - up to £70,000 - £85,000 depending on experience
Location – Watford
Hours – Monday to Friday
- Operational leadership of HR function, acting as subject matter expert in people management
- Providing expert Business Partnering to the CEO and senior leadership team, advising, coaching and supporting them on people matters within their functional areas
- All Business HR standards ensuring both legal compliance and best practice, working with external parties as required
- Providing direction, expert knowledge and guidance on Business decisions concerning the workforce i.e. Reward; ER; Recruitment; Learning and Development etc. Leading and managing the People team to deliver a high quality HR service to Managers in the Business
- Business partnering with one of the key departments to provide support for the Heads Of, Supervisors and Directors. The two business partners will support the rest of the business
- Providing and analysing HRMI to inform business decisions
- Understanding business profitability targets and managing the cost base of the Business
- Building and maintaining a commercial People plan to support Business growth; ensuring it is actioned and updated according to insight e.g. Employee Engagement survey outputs
- Ensuring the smooth implementation of organisational re-structuring to support growth
- Expertly managing the people impact of business re-structures; e.g. promotions, training and exits
- Leading the people initiatives to embed their culture & new business strategy
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Strong background within a Head of HR/People role
- Graduate level, preferably with professional qualification CIPD or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of a wide range of HR disciplines and practices
- Good commercial acumen and ability to make bold decisions that balance employee and business interests.
- Specific expertise in organisational design solutions particularly implementing operating models and organisational structures
- Experience of Business partnering senior Directors and the ability to hold open, honest and courageous conversations at all levels
- Demonstrable experience in leading successful People change initiatives
- High levels of drive and resilience, and ability to work at pace both collaboratively and independently
- A willingness to get stuck in and get involved, interacting at all levels
- ‘Can-do and will-do’ attitude and approach
Benefits (not limited to):
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Private healthcare
- Company car
- Great working culture
- Car parking on site
If you think this job sounds like a perfect match then please apply with your up to date CV - we can always go through it in more detail once you have applied!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website