Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Head of Facilities & IT to join our highly reputable client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Client: Charity / Hospice
Working Hours: Minimum of 28 hours per week, across 5 days (flexible start / finish times)
*All applicants must have a full UK Driving License and have their own vehicle*
Are you are strong leader?
Do you have Facilities Management experience?
Have you managed an outsourced IT supplier relationship?
If so, this could be an ideal job role for you;
- Provide inspiring leadership to the operations team – (2 direct reports)
- Lead operational services across all sites including offices, shops and warehouses
- Deliver planned, preventative & reactive building maintenance, security, catering etc.
- Manage the property estate ensuring compliance with lease covenants and planning for required refurbishments, rent renewals etc.
- Manage the outsourced IT supplier relationship effectively
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislations and deliver best practices
- Drive continuous improvement in every area of operational support
- Develop and deliver strategic plans / annual business plans
- Agree key performance indicators to monitor effectiveness of operational support
Experience / Skills Required:
- Previous facilities management experience is essential
- Strong IT skills & experience managing an outsourced IT supplier
- Senior management experience
- Ability to develop and deliver strategies
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organised
- Proactive work ethic
To apply, please submit your CV.
To discuss this role in more detail, please call Gemma Crane - 01707 377 088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.