For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in Customer Service Management?
Have you built knowledge within Telecommunications?
Eager to join a rapidly growing team, in a new role where you can really make your mark?
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Head of Client Services to join our client's vibrant and enthusiastic team, based in their Head Office in Hertford.
Due to continued growth and success within the business, our client is looking for a Head of Client Services to join the team. This is a new role created to drive integration amongst the team, alongside understanding and positive experience for clients at every stage.
This role works closely with Senior Leadership, ensuring growth strategy and client needs are priority.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full-time, Monday - Friday
- Management of the 1st and 2nd line Support Teams
- Recruitment of Support Team members
- Providing training and guidance to the team
- Ensuring calls and tickets are dealt with appropriately
- Ownership of the CRM Support tool, ensuring processes are followed
- Ownership of processes, including incident management, major incident management and problem management
- Maintaining Customer SLAs
- Maintain Technical Support Standard and Documentation for products and services
- Monthly reports
- Understand and operate the Escalations procedure
- Supporting with Shift Cover where required for the Support Desk
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Customer Service Management experience
- Experience within the Telecommunications/Technology industry
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Hands-on approach to supporting a team
- Flexibility and adaptability within an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work from own initiative
- Strong communication skills, at all levels
- Ability to influence key stakeholders within the business
- Strong IT Skills (including Windows, Mac OS and Linux)
Experience with the below is not essential but would be advantageous:
- Ethernet networks
- FTTC, EOFTTC, EFM and Leased Lines
- Hosted Centrex
- Routing, TCP and OSPF
- DrayTek Router configuration
- Wireless networking
- Mitel / Avaya or similar phone systems
If you are interested on this opportunity, please apply today. For further information, please call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.