Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a HCP Transparency Coordinator to join our well established client based in Hatfield.
Job Type: 6 Month Contract (ending June 2018)
Main purpose of the role:
Provide effective administration of the company’s HCP Transparency Reporting solution.
- HCP Transparency Helpdesk management – Provide support to users within 20 countries
- Coordinate and deliver TR solution new user and refresher training
- User access administration
- Facilitate data transfer between systems
- Coordinate report information to meet submission deadlines
- Support colleagues to generate and publish the Disclosure Report
- Ensure up-to-date customer and vendor data is held in the TR solution
- Maintain User Accounts and Roles
- Troubleshoot errors and escalate where necessary
- Provide TR solution pre-publication outputs/reports
- Support and maintain the accuracy of applicable SOPs and Working Practices
- Automate as many processes as possible to avoid manual intervention
Experience / Skills required:
- Accounts / finance background would be preferred
- Working knowledge of managing reporting systems
- Ability to conduct systems and process training
- Experience of writing and reviewing controlled documents
- Highly organised administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced IT skills
- Proven track record to work both in a team and independently
- Professional communication skills
- Proactive work approach
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.