Osborne Appointments are currently looking for an enthusiastic and bright Graphic Designer to join our client based in New Barnet . This role is an immediate start temp to permanent position.
Hours: Part time, flexible working to start with - this could lead to full time if the successful applicant is able.
Location: Close to New Barnet station. Parking Available. Regular bus service.
Team: This is a small and family run organisation. The staff are extremely friendly and welcoming.
- Experience in working with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential.
- The ability to prioritise your work load
- A keen eye for detail
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
We look forward to receiving your application!!
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction. We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.