For more information about this job please contact:
A fantastic chance to join this growing company within Bedford, a business that really looks after their team and always rewards their success. Within the Engineering sector (so a bit of knowledge or interest would be fab) they are looking for an enthusiastic person who wants to join a company and progress with them and grow.
This is an internal role support sales and for capital machinery.
You will primarily supporting the Global sales team with generation or collation of materials required for ‘pre-sale’ operations including quotations, references, drawings, marketing materials as required. Working closely with the Senior Sales Manager to investigate solutions & support the accuracy of quotation generation
Ideally you would be a graduate in engineering– others to be considered though also, with some office experience would be the golden ticket… if this all sounds like you read below for the relevant info.
Candidate will require an Engineering background, with the desire to develop commercial and technical acumen, with the potential to progress and move in to an external sales capacity in the longer term.
Some duties and responsibilities:
• Support sales teams and network agents with sales information as required – Reference lists, pictures, videos, brochures, etc.
• Prioritise and complete tasks to achieve exacting timeframes.
• Support Senior Sales Manager (SSM) to ensure CRM is maintained and information is accurate.
• Support SSM to compile and distribute reports.
• Assist with the co-ordination of Customer visits to Atlas Bedford
• Assist and the co-ordination of Customer demonstrations and machine trials at Bedford or other remote sites; participating where necessary.
• Attend and participate in offsite meetings, Customer visits, Trade Exhibitions etc., where necessary.
• Receive and process direct customer enquiries where necessary, ensuring timely distribution, response and processing via sales team and network.
Also you would be expected to:
- Develops and demonstrates an understanding of Atlas portfolio, markets, processes and competitors’
- Represents the sales department and works proactively with internal departments to achieve objectives
- Instil and promote excellent customer service and etiquette
- Assist SSM on company initiatives as required.
- Performs to established procedures and promotes best practice
If the above sounds like you – and you have the right qualifications and experience and want to get a career started – then apply today – the options and opportunities within this company are endless and you can really excel if you want to! Any more info wanted? Call Nicola on 01234 347069 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.