Osborne Appointments are working with a Bedford based company to recruit a Graduate Parts Technical Sales Advisor within their fast paced and rapidly growing customer support organization.
Reporting to the Parts Manager and working within an existing and highly motivated parts sales support team, this role will offer excellent personal development and growth with fantastic progression opportunities within the company.
Your role as a technical sales advisor will involve:
• Working with and building relationship with our global client base and regional partners for all the spare parts needs
• Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone, face-to-face and written Communication
• Constructing written quotations utilising ERP system as required and ensuring customer receipt of quotation (pre- and post-quote) and pro actively providing updates to customers where necessary
• Recognising sales opportunities and pro actively seek new sales opportunities through promotions and special offers
• Ensure the prices charged to the customers are in line with the company's objectives in relation to margin
• Actively monitoring Parts Inventory to keep optimum stock levels for maximum parts availability while avoiding overstocking and obsolescence.
• The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate experience in a similar role selling parts, ideally working closely with our internal service partners such engineering, procurement and other regional parts sales advisor's.
• Working with other team members and service partner on continuous improvement projects
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to interpret technical drawings
• Experience of tender process and the confidence to read through bills of quantities and tender documents will be an added advantage
• Sales negotiation skills and positive can-do attitude
• Demonstrate good skills in the use of MS Office in analysing and reporting data from our ERP system
The successful candidate would have ideally graduated with a Mechanical or Electrical qualification alongside able to deliver the following;
The ability and experience in reading Technical Drawings
Possible portfolio viewing.
Please contact Emma King-Marsh today to discuss this role in further information.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.