For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a recent graduate looking to kick start your career, or someone eager to develop their career in Estimating?
Do you have an interest in joining a team that will support with your development and training in the industry?
If so, we have the opportunity for you!
Osborne Appointments are looking for an Estimator/Administrator to join our client based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
We are searching for a recent graduate with outstanding communication skills, a drive to learn and succeed to join a close-knit, hardworking team.
- Learning technical aspects of the role
- Assisting with the design and costing of Mechanical & Electrical installations
- Supporting with costing up, securing and delivering high value projects
- Administrative support on projects
As your role develops, there will be opportunity to be involved in the following:
- Using design software
- Understanding construction law implications
- Undertaking commercial negotiation and how to secure a technical sales
Key skills and experience:
- Both graduates and non-graduates will be considered
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong numerical skills
- High attention to detail
- Genuine desire to learn and progress
- Any studies or exposure to Construction would be advantageous (but not essential)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.