For more information about this job please contact:
PERMANENT GERMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE - MILTON KEYNES - £19,900 - £23,000 + Benefits
Lets start with the Benefits on offer:-
* Free parking
* Up to 25 days holiday plus holiday purchase scheme
* Eyecare vouchers
* Childcare vouchers
* Discount vouchers for local restaurants and gyms
* Pension scheme
* Health care scheme which can include family
Are you fluent in the German language or similar? Do you have good customer service skills? Would you pass a credit check? If all the answers are yes then this could be the perfect job for you!!
On a daily basis you will be involved in the following duties:-
* Speaking to customers over the telephone or via email on a daily basis checking information
* Data input of accurate information
* Dealing with general enquires and resolving any issues
The ideal candidate must have:
* The ability to converse with customers at all levels either verbally or in the written format
* Fluent in the German language, again verbal and written
* Be able to pass a credit check
Hours of work: Monday - Saturday, 5 days per week, 40 hours (8 hours per day) between 7am - 7pm
Apply by contacting Michelle on 01908 921090 or email email@example.com
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.