For more information about this job please contact:
Location: Remote with travel as required
Salary: Competitive starting salary
Holiday Entitlement: 32 days (including bank holidays)
Dress code? None!
We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer with the right stuff to become part of a fast-growing development team. You’ll be part of a dynamic, young environment with the ability to advance your skills with training and personal development at a fantastic client based in Bedford. However only 2 days per month is needed in the office J so you don’t need to be too local.
Their core product is in a really exciting sector in B2B software – industry specific line of business systems. They also have a growing development team and have recently been backed by a significant private equity investment. Could you be part of their success story?
They are looking for a self-starter; someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done. The autonomy attached to this role requires an individual with the necessary initiative and curiosity to think through a problem and deliver a solution. You will be responsible for helping to deliver cutting edge functionality and a great user experience.
As a senior developer you will need to design, develop, test, analyse, and maintain the QV Systems products in support of the business function, ensuring that the needs of the users and business are met whilst adhering to any SLAs that are in place.
You will need to be flexible and work with all areas of the business performing various tasks; we're a start-up so everyone is expected to muck in.
Most importantly, you will be maintaining QV Systems' excellent reputation. We are a young company with strong values and to fit in you will need to be ambitious, flexible, trustworthy and hungry for success.
In return they will give you great tools, a relaxed working environment and exposure to a wide range of experiences which will allow you to develop the skills necessary for a successful career with us. We will give you the chance to become a key member of the organisation and where expectations are consistently met, you can look forward to flexible career development in a number of possible avenues.
- 5+ years professional front-end development in a commercial environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Python and Django web and rest frameworks.
- Good foundational knowledge of basic web technologies including HTTP, HTML and CSS.
- Experience of working with both internal and 3rd party APIs.
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and methodologies.
- Personable and approachable, with a positive outlook and an overall passion for excellence
- Bright, highly self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely in a structured way.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment.
- Analytical and inquisitive, asks appropriate questions to challenge others.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Able to work collaboratively within a team, explaining technical issues to non-technical colleagues.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Experience in financial services is desirable ideally within asset or automotive finance.
- CI/CD best practices.
- Agile team experience.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Interest in the motor industry.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.