** FRAUD SERVICE ADVISORS £18,512 PER ANNUM **
Do you have an inquisitive mind? Are you interested in starting a career in financial services?
Our client is based within the financial sector and is a successful managed services provider. With over 600 employees and located within scenic surroundings this is a fast paced environment in which progression is encouraged.
This client offers many fantastic benefits to their employees such as:
- Free on-site parking
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Onsite subsidized canteen
- Referral scheme £750 to £2000
- Plus many other benefits
On a daily basis you will be:
- Investigating and researching into customers fraudulent activity
- Inbound and outbound calls.
- Responding to enquires via various media i.e. SMS or Chat..
- Working to targets and KPI's
- Full training is provided
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Must pass credit and criminal record checks
- Education in Criminology or Psychology would be an advantage but not essential
- Flexibility with working hours between 6am -11pm
- Previous customer service experience is desirable
- Have basic computer skills
If this is a role you feel you would be suitable for please apply direct with your CV or call us on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion. We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business