For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Temporary Flexi Forklift Driver and Warehouse Operative to join our client based in Stevenage.
Job Type: Temporary to permanent basis for the right person
Working Hours: Mon – Fri (Day Shifts)
This is fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within a busy warehouse performing general warehousing tasks such as order picking, packing & loading and receiving
Warehouse operator Job Duties:
- Picking of the right quantities of products in the warehouse based on a picking list
- Reports stock differences on the picking
- Packing of orders
- Uses the right packing material
- Input of the packed quantities in M3.
- Organizes the shipping area.
- Loads trucks with a forklift.
- Checks the quantity and quality (visual) of the incoming and outgoing goods
- Receives and unpacks incoming goods
- Shifts goods around the warehouse and unloads trucks with a forklift.
- Input of the received quantities in M3
- Receiving of returned goods from customers
- Helps in keeping the warehouse clean and well-organized
- Use of hand scanning warehouse software
- Must be able to work as part of a team with limited supervision
- Attention to detail and quality mindset when performing all duties
Warehouse operator Skills and Qualifications:
Experience with forklift operating, Bendi and Flexi preferred, basic knowledge of quality procedures, basic knowledge of working with computers
To apply, please submit your CV or To discuss the role in more detail, please call Sarah or Charlotte - 01707 377088
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website