For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Forklift Driver to join our client based in Hatfield
Job Type: Temporary to permanent basis
Working Hours: Night Shift – Monday to Friday, 4pm-1am (4pm – 1am)
This is fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within a busy warehouse.
Duties to include:
- The majority of the working time will be spent on the forklift
- Unloading and loading pallets on and off of lorries
- Transporting goods across the Warehouse
- This is a very fast paced working environment and requires strong experience
The ideal candidate:
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence (valid or expired can be accepted) BUT must have recent experience of using trucks and be a confident operator
- Able to work on the night shift continuously
- Strong work ethic
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
To apply, please submit your CV.
To discuss the role in more detail, please call Sarah or Charlotte - 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.