For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Reach Forklift Truck Driver on behalf of our client, based in Dunstable on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Working Hours of a counterbalance fork lift driver;
Monday to Friday 10.00-18.00
If you're looking for the chance of progression this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Main Duties of a counterbalance fork lift driver:
· Loading orders onto HGV lorries (using Counter balance)
· Unloading goods in vehicles (using Reach forklift)
· Use of a scan guns (recording of stock and data)
· Ability to plan and manage own workload
· General house keeping (clean as you go policy, turning pallets, pallet movements and sweeping)
· A good work attitude and the ability to work in a busy environment
Counterbalance licence is essential with one years experience minimum
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly with your CV or contact us on 01707 377088 to discuss potential opportunities available for you.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 5 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements.In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website