For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are looking for a qualified Window and Door Installer or a qualified Carpenter for a full time permanent position in Huntingdon.
Our client is a successful and expanding supplier/installer of bespoke glazing products.
They now have a position for an experienced product installer who have strong foreman/team leading experience to start as soon as possible.
The successfull applicant will have..
- Full knowledge and experience of fitting all types of windows and doors into prepared openings, either on refurb projects or new builds
- Construction site training and a sound knowledge of H&S requirements
- Available to stay away on occasion during the working week
- Preferably hold a Level 3 NVQ in Fenstration Installaion, although this is not essential as training can be arranged
- In date CSCS (SSSTS or above pref) card
- Excellent work ethic with good organisational skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, both written and verbal in order to lead a team of installers to ensure work is up to customers expectations
You must be over 21 with a full, clean UK driving license and substantial driving experience as driving company vehicles will be an essential part of this role.
Additional training in the installation and maintenance of all products will be provided which will include Aluminium, Timber, Composite and UPVC windows/doors, roof lights etc
Our client really value their staff and it is reflected in their bonuses:
- An extremely competitive salary which increases
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health insurance scheme
- 30 days holiday per year (in addition to a further 5 days as part of a holiday purchase scheme)
The salary starts at £35,000 and you will be working 50 hours a week (this includes travel time).
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity with a fantastic local company please call Chloe now on 01480 277997
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.