An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a fantastic and thriving company based between Bedford and St Neots as a Food and Beverage Manager. (Own transport is preferred due to the location.)
You’ll oversee and be responsible for the smooth day to day operations of the department. Key focus will be on revenue generation, budgeting, using the P&L to make positive changes, menu development with the Operations Manager and Head Chef, plus working with HR to train and develop the team.
What you need to have:
- The ability to engage and motivate team the team
- Excellent communication skills to all customers, including team members
- Knowledge of overseeing a Department, rotas, P&Ls and F&B systems
- The ability to delegate tasks and prioritise your own workload
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis across seven days a week
- The ability to think on your feet, respond quickly and problem solve effectively
- Have the confidence in thinking of cost effective new ideas by networking with local businesses and people
- The ability to complete tasks efficiently and in timely manner
Ideally you will have:
- Requires experience in hotel industry, preferably with 4* with rosettes
- Needs management experience, not going to be a step up from assistant manager
- All different types of services to manage, breakfast service, buffet service, weddings, restaurant, can serve up to 170 heads at times
- Managing 40 floor staff, 2x assistant managers and more to manage in busy periods such as through the Christmas period
- Management of financials & budgeting
Why it is good to work for this company?
- Bonus scheme for all
- Company discounts on a wide range of products including; food, drink, bedrooms, spa treatments and products, social events, golf usage and membership, gym membership, ride leisure
- Company pension scheme
- Online benefit scheme which gives you discounts on over 200 brands and shops nationwide through our provider Perkbox
- Company sick pay
- Health cash plan
- £150 employee referral scheme
- Christmas and birthday rewards and recognition
- Long Service awards
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Free company uniform
If all of this sounds like something you’d like to be involved with then apply today! If you want any more information then please contact Nicola on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01234 347069.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.